PARTNERSHIPS IN HEALTH
Chainbridge House represents a considerable personal financial outlay by the doctors. We would appreciate your help in preventing avoidable damage. Please help us to make this surgery one we can all be proud of.
We hope that you will find the service we offer both helpful and informative.
Our belief is that good health is not to be taken for granted. Healthy living is something that is achieved by effort.
WATCH YOUR WEIGHT
To be a successful modern family practice, working as a team with well trained staff to achieve the highest standard of care for all our patients.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PATIENTS
- Respect and courtesy will be extended to you at all times.
- You have the right to confidentiality.
- You will be treated with skill and consideration and receive care to a high quality.
- Doctors and nurses will endeavour to see you on time.
- You will be informed if there is a delay of more than 20 minutes from the time of your appointment.
- Your suggestions and complaints will be dealt with promptly.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PATIENTS
- You are asked to extend courtesy and respect to all members of staff.
- You are responsible for keeping your appointment or, if you wish to cancel, giving adequate notice in order that the appointment may be made available to someone else.
- Night visits should only be requested if they are absolutely necessary.
- You are reminded that your health and lifestyle are your responsibility.
- You should make all efforts to attend the surgery.