We have a computerised repeat prescription service. Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment. Your doctor will decide who can have a repeat prescription. From time to time we will ask you to see your doctor or nurse to review your medication. We do this to monitor your illness and medication. Wherever possible please give the exact drug names when ordering. You will need to see the doctor for items not on your repeat prescription.
You can order your repeat prescription in 3 ways:
- Ring the surgery during opening hours.
- Call in to the surgery.
- Order your repeat prescription via the internet on your home computer. You will need to register at the practice to use this service. You will need to provide proof of your identity and you will then be given a form with the web address and passwords to use.
Once you have ordered your prescription you then have 3 choices:
- Collect your prescription from the surgery after 2pm the following day.
- Send in a stamped addressed envelope and we will post it to you.
- Contact one of the local pharmacies who will explain their prescription collection service to you. This will save you a journey to the surgery.